Sunday, April 13, 2008

Flavor of the Week - April 13th

TV

Okay the highlight of last week tv-wise, was the return of Scrubs :) Most tv shows will be making their post-strike returns this month and Scrubs made a comeback with its 7th episode of Season 7 last Thursday. So if you're a Scrubs fan, make sure to get a hold of their new episode. Desperate Housewives makes a return tonight and One Tree Hill's one month break ends tomorrow.

Movies

Still nothing juicy enough to recommend. I watched Ocean's 13 and Two For the Money and neither one was remotely satisfying. So many things were wrong with those two movies, I really don't know where to start. So I thought I'd just advise people to avoid watching them.

Music

For those of you who haven't listened to The Killers latest album, Sawdust, it's hightime you went ahead and did. It has a cover of Dire Straits' Rome and Juliet, which was one of my favorite songs growing up.

Recommendations

The Killers - Shadowplay
The Honorary Title - Far More

I also decided to name the Most Hideous Song of the Week, which is basically a song that I stumbled upon that seriously offended my eardrums. And this week is will definitely be:

Soulja Boy - Crank Dat

That's it for this week.

Cheers!

No comments: