Monday, April 21, 2008

Flavor of the Week - April 21st

Music

Royksopp - Remind Me (Geico Version)
Courtesy of Dr. Bort

A friend of mine just told me to listen to this song and it's really cool. This isn't the original version though, this version is from a Geico ad, but I actually prefer it to the original one. So thank you Dr. Bort for giving me a "Flavor of the Week" :)

Gnarls Barkley - Charity Case

From Gnarls Barkley's new album, The Odd Couple.

Lupe Fiasco - Superstar

TV

The long-awaited for One Tree Hill episode was a bit of a disappointment but Mark Schwann still has time this season to redeem himself, especially that there's plenty of room in his plot to come up with good stuff.

Gossip Girl is back tonight and Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy and Lost all return on Thursday. Lost season 4 has been outrageously insane so far, so lets hope J.J lays off whatever stuff he gets high on so he can start giving us some answers before the season ends.

Movies

I watched Syriana today but I certainly need to watch it again cuz am not ashamed to say that I didn't really get it. It is a pretty complicated movie, so am gonna give it another shot before I go ahead and blindly give it a two thumbs up. It is an interesting movie though.

That's about it for this week.

Cheers :)

No comments: