Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Flavor of the week - May 14th

Music

I listened to a lot of really good music this week. I checked out all the songs on Gnarls Barkley's new album, "The Odd Couple", and I liked a few of them. I also got some of Kate Voegele's new songs. I got to know her from the show "One Tree Hill" where she appears as an up and coming artist. Her songs on the show were pretty cool so I decided to check out more of her stuff. Not bad at all! A friend of mine recommended Erykah Badu to me and she turned out to be awesome. And my happiest moment was when I found out that Gavin DeGraw finally came up with a new single - I'm in Love With a Girl. Check it out!

This week's recommendations are:

Gnarls Barkley - A Little Better
Kate Voegele - Kindly Unspoken
Kate Voegele - The Other Side
Erykah Badu - Didn't Cha Know

Movies

I saw a bunch of movies this past week in between study sessions which means they were all light movies, nothing with action or anything that remotely requires thinking. I saw Over Her Dead Body, P.S I Love You, and I Could Never Be Your Woman. The three of them weren't bad, but don't expect much from them. They're those type of movies you watch at home to pass some time.

TV

Season finales will be comin up next week so make the most out of this week's and next week's episodes cuz then there's a drought till the fall. Just giving you guys a heads up.

I also started watching Dirty Sexy Money and I absolutely LOVE it. The first season was cut short cuz of the stupid strike so it was only 10 episodes, but make sure to watch them before next fall when the show returns for a second season.

That's it for today.

Cheers :)

No comments: