Monday, May 5, 2008

Flavor of the week - May 5th

Music

I've got two words for this week... JACK JOHNSON. I keep falling in love with this guy each time I hear any of his songs. So this week am recommending a whole bunch of his songs:

Jack Johnson - Upside Down (from the soundtrack of Curious George)
Jack Johnson - Girl I Wanna Lay You Down
Jack Johnson - Good People
Jack Johnson - Banana Pancakes
Jack Johnson with Ben Harper- You Might Just Let it Go

TV

Grey's picked up a little bit last Thursday, it was nice to have Addison back for an episode. I don't like the rubbish with Rebecca/Ava and Karev though. Lost are still on crack and I've got nothing special to say about Ugly Betty.

Am still crying my eyeballs out from the Ally McBeal episode where Billy dies. It's weird how this episode can make me cry instantly even though the show ended ages and we all know Billy died. It's still heartbreaking every single time you see it.

Comedy

I watched two Ellen Degeneres standups last weekend. Pretty funny stuff in a classic standup comedy kinda way.

That's it for this week.

Cheers!

No comments: