Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Becks, Thank You ED !!

Since David Beckham's 33rd birthday was last Friday (May 2nd), Early Doors decided to remind us how the sarong-wearing footballer could be so entertaining. Here are some classic Becks quotes I came across on Early Doors' Friday post:

"My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7"

"I remember so clearly us going into hospital so Victoria could have Brooklyn. I was eating a Lion bar at the time"

"Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had"

"We're definitely going to get Brooklyn christened, but we don't know into which religion"

These quotes narrated in his squeaky voice is a whole other story :)

Cheers!!

No comments: