Thursday, January 22, 2009

Murray Hits Back at Fed and Djoko


"... quite big contradictions. You know, they [Federer and Djokovic] don't ‑‑ you know, they say there's a lot of pressure on them, but then people aren't saying they're the favorites, but they want to be the favorites. Therefore, by saying they're the favorites, they're putting more pressure back on themselves."

"I don't really understand the whole thing. I mean, I think I played well enough in the last six or seven months to be in that sort of group. Whether I'm the favorite or not, I don't know"

"... there's a reason why people think I have a chance to win here, because I played very well the last few months and won against them."

Well said Andy. A bit of a tongue twister, but still, you made your point!! I don't really know why they're bothering about who's being called favorite, we all know what really counts at the very end... Winning!!!

To know how all THAT started, check here and here...

No comments: