Thursday, July 1, 2010

WIMBLEDON: Federer gets sarcastic after shock loss

REPORTER: I wonder if you think this might be Andy Murray's year, given some of the really threatening players haven't been doing so well this year.

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I mean, true, Rafa played terribly lately; Soderling is not a threat either. He's got an easy ride to this victory, that's for sure. Djokovic can't play tennis anymore it seems like.

Got to make your own work, please. Respect the players. Obviously Andy is a fantastic player and he's got all the chances to win here. We all know that.

3 comments:

van said...

Hey Reem, what's up? I thought those were great comments of his! I've been shocked by how nonsensical some of the questions in the press conferences have been here.

Reem said...

Yes I totally agree... great response from Federer to be honest.

I also can't believe how the reporters twisted his words into saying that Berdych only won cuz he was injured. He didn't exactly say that... the Berdych press conference was ludicrous. They are literally trying to pit them against each other for the sake of a lame story.

Jake Willens said...

I like the sassy Roger!