Wednesday, November 21, 2012

VIDEO: Rafael Nadal back practicing on court after long injury lay-off



One of the happiest sights I've seen in a while is Rafael Nadal back hitting on a tennis court.

I saw a tweet the other day that listed the Spaniard's entire 2012 season in 140 characters. It almost broke my heart. But that's what you get when you don't play a single match since losing the second round at Wimbledon.

It feels like forever since we last saw him compete so watching Toni feed him some balls to serve is 36 seconds I'm so grateful to watch and repeat.

Nadal is set to play either Andy Murray or Janko Tipsarevic in Abu Dhabi on December 28. I can't wait to see him hit and make sure he's really recovered with my very own eyes.

In the meantime, enjoy that forehand racquet speed in the video below... 

6 comments:

smo tennisaustin said...

Hi,
All are known that "Rafael Nadal" was a famous tennis player. I am very appreciated with you that you have been updating here about the Rafael Nadal when back practicing on court after long injury lay-off. Thanks for sharing.

Miami Tennis Lessons

tennis livescore said...

Great good to see the champ back on courts.

Gil R Gilbert said...

good practise!

Tennis Junior Aces said...

As intense as Rafa is, I'm sure he feels like it's been an eternity since he was on the court.

aman verma said...

Great video,
Rafael Nadal is great tennis player in world . Its time to proved himself and never give up.All fans are dying to see to Rafael Nadal on tennis court again.

Hostpph said...

I think that it is great that he is recovering and I wish that best because it is quite hard to recover for an injury.